Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help connecting your router?
digquestion's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 17th, 2019 12:02 AM

ATT D Dig Flags in My Front Yard

I arrived home from work yesterday to find flags in my front yard that said AT&T D and seemingly gave notice that at dig was going to happen. Since then, I have spent 10-15 minutes on three occasions trying to wade through the website to find a number to call for details. I was unable to find any number I could call to talk to someone about this problem. I tried live chat but they could not assist (there's not even an option for this). I read a few of the forum messages and the answers always linked the the "Buried Lines" page but that page does not have a number for this problem either, only for emergencies when lines are down or unburied. 

Can someone please point me in the direction of an AT&T employee who can: 

1) Tell me why there is a proposed dig and the proposed date

2) Cancel the dig (I do not want or need AT&T lines)

Thank you in advance! 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

5 years ago

It might be easier to contact your local tax accessor's office and inquire as to where the utility easement is on your property.  If the flags are within that easement, they can pretty much do what they want.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

5 years ago

Call the local number for marking utilities. They can tell who requested the markings. All the flags do is mark what utilities are there. It doesn’t mean att had them marked. 

Community Support

• 

232.1K Messages

5 years ago

If you can please reply to the Private Note we sent you, we can help take a closer look. - Julie R. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.