For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help connecting your router?
O

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020 2:40 AM

Anyway to get ATT to upgrade their lines/equipment for faster internet speeds?

I'm currently on the Internet 25 package with ATT. It's the only service they can provide to my home. Is there a way to have them upgrade their equipment? Charter/Spectrum has a construction department that can quote a price to people interested in their service and to have lines ran/installed. Does ATT have a department that can do this? My wife and I are both working from home and these speeds are just not enough to handle what we do. Any help would be appreciated.

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

3 years ago

Besides relocation to where faster service speeds are available...

Can order dedicated business internet... about $10 per foot from source with monthly pricing starting at $550 a month for 10/10 service around $1080 per month for 100/100 service. 

I am seeing more dual ISPs in homes due to virtual school and work from home where 3 or more days without service for repair may not be acceptable. Thus ATT and cable company in homes, otherwise your ISP with using cellular data for hotspot. 

For a list of ISPs by zip code... https://broadbandnow.com/

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Looks like I'll be waiting for a 2nd ISP then. I've already reached out to Verizon, Tmobile and Starlink. Just got to be patient now.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.