Need help connecting your router?
A

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 31st, 2020 4:57 AM

Anyone experience similar worst customer service?

This is my first experience with AT&T and I have never used this service before.

I had ordered to install the at&t internet service today between 1-3 pm. No technician came and I did not get a call from anyone. I called them more than 3 times and I was told to wait for the technician to come. (Btw, the first guy to answer me was so rude that he was teaching me that if my appointment is between 1-3, I just have to wait until 3 pm before calling to check the status...WOW!)

I waited until 6:30 pm but no one came. I called again and this time the clerk told me that I have to reschedule. I waited for almost 6 hours and I had to call every time to get the status of my order. This has to be the worst service I have ever had. The management should take some action. I understand there will be busy days or over schedule but you should at least inform the customer. I might never use this service ever. Worst service ever.

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

4 years ago

i agree their ”agents” are sometimes in a call center and could care less about you.

ive had a problem with a directv agent. Im thinking of changing myself and Ive been At&t for years!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.