Need help connecting your router?
bd6591's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, May 20th, 2019 1:00 AM

Address validation.

Hello, just built a house and moved in March to the new resident. The house we just built was on a private drive way which converted into a private road. The house we moved into is very close to the main road. Located on private road are two other residents of extended family. Both house are further back and have att uverse. I have talked to att since March. I put in four f-cases trying to getting added into the system to no avail. I get the hub/nod could be full but it has never been confirmed. Every single answer is we are to far. Which this cannot be possible due to both other residents are further behind us by a quarter mile. I’ve called 15 times and talked for a total of 30 hours on the phone to no answer and just more frustration. Had a salesperson come to my house during direct tv installation and try to help me. They couldn’t do anything because of a “30” wait period for an f-case. He could get me a deal on cellphones but what good is it to get new phones if I can’t update them at home? We live in a small town and att is the only business in town. Would love for  technician to show me the hub is full cause I drive pass it every day. This is ridiculous to explain so many times, beg and plead with company so you can give them money. Thank you.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Hello, typed in house number that’s about 1/2 mile further down the main road of our private road. It’s just a plot of land. They can get internet from you guys. So how is it the hub is full when an empty plot  of land can get internet but I can’t? The cables run on both sides of our private road for internet connection. I’ve walked with att technician where all the lines ran into our property. Literally empty lots of land can get internet and are further down the main road but I can not. Ridiculous...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.