For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
johnlazare's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 17th, 2017 6:27 PM

Closed

where did the comments section go

I really enjoyed reading news articles and leaving comments. Where did it go and why does ATT feel user comments have no value.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Where did the public comments section go?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

What am I supposed to do?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Every one has been squawking about Oct 25, then it was Dec 5, now it's  Jan1.  Are you SURE?.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Att service are really that that good my modem went out I called I was informed I would have to wait up to 72 hours to receive another one and if they had a tech to bring me one they would charge me 99.00 for the life of me that is stupid there is no store that&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; u can take the equipment into to have replaced no one can repeat to u the answer to ur questions that u have because every car has a different answer that is crazy but they want to be paid on time they have no problem taking ur money from ur account and on too of my modem being out the man said they would gladly credit me 4 dollars (Edited per community guidelines) I told him to keep that (Edited per community guidelines) they just might need it att is such a disappointment I will never refer anyone to this company

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

3 years ago

@Tinabray   Modem replacement has always been via UPS/USPS or a truck roll at $99.

Swapping modems at a store has NEVER been an option.

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I know ATT gets a lot of bad reviews but I wanted to share the great service I just received when I called. 
Elizabeth in Pennsylvania was the one who took my call.   She was very friendly and personable and helped me to lower my bill for this month.   I was out of the country and didn’t understand the international fees/costs.  I was willing to take the hit for the excessive bill because it was, after all, my fault but she  talked to her supervisor and was able to reduce my current bill. 
I gave her an enormous thank you several times but I felt compelled to also write a review about my positive experience.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.