Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

Mon, Sep 19, 2016 2:21 AM

Closed

UVERSE.COM Login

WHY is it that every part of ATT.COM and ATT.NET know I'm logged in, EXCEPT UVERSE.COM?  I keep getting the round-and-round when I'm trying to check my DVR.(BTW, I can't use a phone app, because AT&T killed the app for the Windows phone they were so happy to sell me when they abandoned Windows Phone as a platform.)  Anyways, I click "SignIn", and get the redirect to the "https://cprodx.att.net/" site where I enter my username/password (the one that lets me in to pay my bill, BTW, no problem letting me in to do that), then click the SignIn button, and get thrown back to UVERSE.COM and get told AGAIN to Sign In.  If I go to ATT.NET, it says I'm logged in.  If I go back to UVERSE.COM, it says I'm not.  This infuriating situation has been going on for YEARS, and in the past I've managed to convince it after a couple of rounds of playing "Please Sign In", but now https://cprodx.att.net is totally broken.

I've cleared my browser (IE11) cache, numerous times.  I've had my password reset, and it works for ATT.NET.  This is ridiculous.

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

140.5K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @jkj1962,

Sorry to read of the trouble you are having logging into uverse.com. We can help and just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back.

-ATTU-verseCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

a month ago

4yo thread.  Closed.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question