Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
thenneman's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 6:30 AM

Uverse Internet Continually Drops

Hi. I'm writing in hopes that someone can help solve an on-going problem with my Uverse Internet connection. It continually drops. I've read other posts such as this one, and I have followed those instructions. Didn't fix the problem. I called AT&T customer service, which sent a new router. Didn't fix the problem. I have watched YouTube videos, read other posts — you name it — and I haven't found a solution to my connectivity problems. So this is my last-ditch attempt before I simply give up on Uverse and switch to a different provider.

If anyone has a solution, please share it. I have the AT&T Motorola NVG510 router. My service will work for at a few seconds sometimes, go out for a few minutes, return for a few seconds or minutes and continue with the on-off cycle. It is frustrating and interferes with my work. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

7 y ago

Are you losing the wireless connection or the RG/modem is losing connection to ATT?  You are not clear on what is happening. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

Hi Chris,

It's always the service that drops. If it helps, all the lights remain green except for the light indicating service. That light turns red.

Thanks,

Todd

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.