For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
ra93013's profile

Participant

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 14th, 2014 10:47 PM

This page can't be displayed

I keep getting "This page can't be displayed" error in Internet Explorer 11, Chrome and firefox browsers.  I've tried disabling Enahced Protected Mode, clearing browser history, resetting the browser, disabling third-party service and anti-virtus programs nothing works.  I have speeds from 10-20 Mbps.  It happens on both my computers.  I've called UVerse three(3) times and two(2) service technician have visted my home with no sucess.  I can get the page to display but it requires several refreshes.  Any ideas?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @ra93013,

I am sorry for the issues you are having with your internet, but I will be glad to help. Try to ping a website to see if you are able to connect to it. To do so:

1. On a Windows Computer, Pull up the command prompt by going to Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
  2. In the command prompt type:
    ping google.com

From there, it will tell you how many packets it sent, and how many are received. Hopefully, all 4 are showing received.

If so, try testing your computer in safe mode with networking. To get into safe mode, press F8 as your computer is turning on and it should give you the option.

Let us know how it goes.

-David T

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.