Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Q

• 

6 Messages

Sat, Jan 9, 2021 4:45 PM

sudden access denial on website

I was in the middle of clicking through Gamestop.com on my desktop (connected to router with ethernet) and the browser suddenly said access denied, you don't have permission on this server and a reference number. When I checked the same thing was happening on my ipad and iphone on wifi.  When I tried just using my data on my phone I was able to access the website.  Which leads me to believe it is the router. So far I've cleared my browsers and restarted the router both through the app and by unplugging it for 2 minutes but no luck.  I see a lot of these questions on here but no solutions.  Do I have to change my DNS settings and how?

I thought it may be the website but then why would I be able to get through with my data plan.

Thank you for your help

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

19.6K Messages

2 months ago

You may find this useful:

https://community.akamai.com/customers/s/article/Why-is-Akamai-blocking-me?language=en_US

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

Thank you

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

I’ll see if this works

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

Thank you JefferMC

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

Thank you.  It was a big push for a ps5 so there were a lot of people on the website at the same time. I guess I got caught in the net.  I'll call them first.

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

Thanks again JefferMC. The problem was on the Gamestop side.  They are fixing it.

Get started...

Ask a new question