For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Smart Home Manager (SHM) stopped working
I've used the A&T Smart Home Manager (SHM) for a few months and it worked well.
About 2 weeks ago SHM stopped working and reports "Unable to get Device info" and "Unable to get Network info".
- No setting had been changed via SHM or the router interface for at least 2 weeks prior to the issue.
- The modem is an ARRIS BGW210-700 on fiber.
- The firmware was automatically updated to 1.10.9 by AT&T about 2 months ago.
- The modem has been restarted both by unplugging and via the UI.
- Accessing the router web page works fine and all looks OK.
- Everything else seems fine.