Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Need help with your equipment?
Martinigal's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 7:01 PM

Scrolling Through Messages

I am unable to scroll all the way down in my Yahoo e-mail folders.  I discovered this when I was looking for an old e-mail.  I can scroll to a certain point, and then the side bar continues down to my task bar and I can't scroll down any longer.   I use Google as a browser, have a HP laptop.

When I asked for help on this forum I had really rude people respond, so please try to be nice.  I am also unable to respond to private messages for some reason.  The fore mentioned rude people insist I can see a reply button, but I can't.   Trying to find help has not been a pleasant experience and I have no reason to be argumentative about the lack of a reply button on a private message.  

Thanks to anyone who can help me wit this problem.

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

3 y ago

Isn't there a box near the bottom to go to the next page of (50?) emails?

Or use the advanced search (click the box next to the Find at the top) to get a complete list.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 y ago

Here is a sceen shot of what I'm talking about, notice I can't scroll down any further.  I can hit the up arrow and go back to the top, but there is no place to scroll down further.  I appreciate any help, really!  Thanks!

Screenshot (3).png

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

3 y ago

Relaunch your browser.
Try another browser for comparison.

Try the "search trick" I suggested, i.e., click that "All" to the left of the search entry box to bring up a drop down menu.  Select the desired mailbox or "Advanced Search" to produce a full list.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.