Need help with your equipment?
bmessfam's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 20th, 2016 9:23 PM

NEED ADDRESS VALIDATION FOR A NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME IN AN EXISTING SERVICE AT&T NEIGHBORHOOD

I have a newly constructed home in a neighborhood where homes surrounding mine have at&t internet and uverse services. I have contacted at&t weekly over the past 60 days to get a line run from the street to our home in order to create an account for internet. Ive been told multiple times by various customer service associates that our address has been submitted for validation and to have it established for service.....with no results. 

Can you please assist me with getting our address validated, so we can have a connection request created to run the necessary lines from the street to our home

Many thanks

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

Contact ATT Uverse Care on the link in my signature below.

Send them a Private Message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your Uverse service address validation problems.

Include your name, address, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.  Might take up to 2 weeks to make the verification.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply, possibly by email instead. They can do more than any phone rep and stick w/it till it's done. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.