For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

New Member


1 Message

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 2:41 PM

Internet line cut

My husband accidentally cut the internet line in my garden. Where can I report to? Which numbers I need to call?



ACE - Professor


1.7K Messages

2 months ago

Call 800.288.2020 and report the problem. They'll schedule a tech to come out and replace your drop. This is a very common occurrence.

*** Hhmmm, let me think about that... ***

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
my thoughts



14.5K Messages

2 months ago

did you or your husband call 811 before digging?

To ensure what lines were buried and where?

IF no, this is a billable call to repair or replace the line.

The company uses local contractor to bury the line which costs money to pay someone, they will want to recoup that cost by billing you. The longer the distance to replace the more expensive the repair.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…