I am a small business owner that relies on a fast/strong internet connection for day-to-day operation.
I started my AT&T U-Verse service about 2 months ago and have had issues since day one. I'll try to be brief...
Plan and specs:
- 45mbps Plan
- Modem: Arris NVG589
- Made on 10/30/2014
- Hardwired to two iMacs running Yosemite 10.10.3 (issue still exists while using wi-fi)
- Brand new installation (has been reinstalled a total of three time in attempts to fix the problem)
- My connection drops out constantly... Countless times, all day, everyday.
- 8 Different techs have been here trying to fix it. The last attempt was 3 guys that we're here from 9am-10pm. They were very nice, worked very hard and they tried everything they could think of, but... no luck
- Can never stream video consistently (we are a Video Production company… this is very important)
- Email attachments sometimes fail to attach
- Emails sometimes fail to send
- websites won’t fully load
- Our cloud storage does not properly sync (this has caused many headaches)
- The techs basically replaced everything. They said ‘I probably have the cleanest line in the city’
- speedtest.net says we are getting the full speed and more (50 up and ~6 down)
- The techs say that they have run out of things to fix, yet the problem still exists
Please let me know if you need any more information. Thank you for your help.