Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
ATTU-verseCare

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Fri, Nov 6, 2015 4:59 PM

How to Manage your Sub Accounts using the myAT&T app

Check out more features on myAT&T.

Slide8.JPG

How to Manage your Sub-Account

1. Login, click the hamburger menu and select “Profile”
  2. Select “Account users”
  3. Select “Manage sub-accounts”

Slide17.JPG

Additional Information

Create and manage subaccounts

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

2 Attachments

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

5 years ago

You can Manage your Sub Accounts using the myAT&T appSimply login and follow the steps below. Log on to the app. Select 'hamburger' menu. hamburger.JPG Select Profile. Select Account Users and go to the Manage sub-accounts selection.

For more information about your sub-account, feel free to contact @ATTHelpForums.Send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

How do i delete multiple att usernames?

Get started...

Ask a new question