For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
franciscochan1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 19th, 2015 2:01 AM

Connecting to Facebook

No other website problems, just with Facebook i tried accessing facebook on other device  and same 

Teacher

• 

33 Messages

9 years ago

No I have not and people on my Facebook page keep telling me to reboot or change my dsn settings. It came up yesterday afternoon without me doing any if that why should I do it now.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

My Facebook on my computer and with my Iphone app are fine this morning. I had trouble with  the app yesterday. My problem this morning is the Youtube app and on the computer.

I do NOT plan on getting hysterical or making calls to media outlets to complain. As with all glitches like this, I am sure AT&T is working on it, and it will be fixed. Please be patient.

I am NOT an employee of AT&T or any of it's branches or subsidiaries.

Teacher

• 

33 Messages

9 years ago

Have you looked at the Facebook page for att? I have a thread under a video called in case you missed it. My name is sue w......... They even copied and pasted this thread we have been talking about here in this forum and said maybe it could help me. Well in this thread we are all complaining about att how is that going to help me? Somewhere earlier in this thread somebody explains how to change the DNS settings and a Kevin from att even suggested doing that.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

9 years ago

Well if AT&T are working on it....maybe they should state that.  So far all they have told people is that it's a facebook issue.  Changing DNS settings would make it server related.  When you are paying this kind of money for a service, they should be forthcoming on what they are doing about it and not guide people to yet another forum of complaints.  Not professional at all.

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

9 years ago

I can't access FB, but the latest one on chat wanted me to reboot the router.  Did changing the DNS work for anyone?

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

9 years ago

The last chat guy was a little more real.  No answers still and he wouldn't confirm it was a DNS or server issue.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I agree but I think it's Att

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

dwinth - This problem has been ongoing since Wednesday. This is now day 5 with zero help or assistance from AT&T. By making media aware, maybe that will force AT&T to at least own up to the fact there is a problem and start working on a fix.

They can also let their tech support know what is going and have them stop reading from the manual on rebooting the modem/gateway or changing settings and come up with a real solution.

I only recently switched to UVerse and am considering switching back to what I had or look at a different provider completely.

If I go to another location on another provider - problem gone, so tell me again how it is not an AT&T problem. I have other people I have talked to that did not know what was going on. When I explained it to them they also wondered why there appears to be nothing being done to alleviate the problem.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Changing DNS settings did not work for me.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I agree. !!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.