Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
noway89

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

Sun, Nov 30, 2014 10:27 PM

Can i fax without a land line?

When we upgraded to uverse, they disconnected out land line. Is there a way to fax with wifi? Totally ignorant about wireless. If not, is there a cheap hook up for a land line? We never used our house phone when we had it and we don't need to fax that often so i would not want to spend a big monthly fee just to send a fax a few times a year.

Responses

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

11.9K Messages

5 years ago

Do you need to receive faxes too? if not you can send using many of the online faxing services. There are some limitations but there may be something that you can use.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

16.9K Messages

5 years ago

There are also online fax services that will receive faxes for you and send them to you via e-mail.

If you have U-verse voice, then you may be able to fax over your VOIP service as well.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.