Need help with your equipment?
phwhitme's profile

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

Monday, December 28th, 2015 9:42 PM

Broadband outage

My phone, internet and TV service went out on December 23.  Although the phone service came back on December 26, I am into day 5 with no TV and no internet.  Technical support confirms there is a DSL outage in my area but cannot provide me with an explanation of the problem or when it might be resolved.  I need the internet to work from home, as does my college student.  I would like some explanation of what the problem is, when service will be restored, a credit on my bill to cover the duration of the outage, and someone to take ownership of the situation and respond with some sense of urgency.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks for the information. I sent a request 5 hours ago - no reply yet but I will keep checking.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@phwhitme  Contact ATT Uverse Care on the link in my signature below.

Send them a Private Message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your Uverse service TV/Internet outage problems.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. They can do more than any phone rep and stick w/it till it's done. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

8 years ago

The issue was resolved on Day 7 - a technician replaced my modem.  It appears that there was a major network outage in the area that lasted 3-4 days.  When the network outage was repaired, the old modem would not reboot (firmware issue?).  A new modem did the trick.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.