Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 6:40 PM

att.net home page

att.net home page web site wont open correctly.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

Do you have any anti-virus software (e.g., Malwarebytes) running on your system?  If so turn it off and see if start.att.net comes up then.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click "Like" if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

Relaunch your browser.

Try another browser for comparison.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click "Like" if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Same result on different browser.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I did have Malwarebites running on my computer.  I turned it off and the start.att.net page opened just fine.

Thanks

_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

You might want to read this thread starting around post 27.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I LIKED THE WAY EVERYONE RESPONDED TO MY SILLY QUESTION,IT WORKED AND MAY (GOD) BLESS YOU ALL.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…