For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
mandrusrikanth9's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 18th, 2022 1:34 PM

AT&T Fiber keep on disconnecting and saying nointernet

At&t Team , 

i have at&t fiber 1000mbps plan only 6-7 devices connected (phones,laptops) when im in the middle of  meetings and presentations its getting disconnected its so frustrating to me, can you please provide any solution to this issue please ?

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

2 years ago

Are you using a computer connected to the Gateway using an Ethernet cable or via Wi-Fi?  If Wi-Fi, do you know if your computer is losing its Wi-Fi connection to the Gateway or if the Gateway is losing its connection to the AT&T network.  Those are different problems with different solutions.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I’m using Wi-Fi, it’s not disconnecting to all devices same time. I’m  not sure how to find out which one is the issue can you help me how to identify ? 

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

2 years ago

If not all devices are disconnecting, then it does sound like a Wi-Fi issue.  Wi-Fi issues can be caused by a variety of things.  The issue could be that the Wi-Fi in the Gateway isn't very good, or that your home's construction creates issues for Wi-Fi signal propagation or that there is a lot of interference of the Wi-Fi signals caused by either other Wi-Fi networks nearby or other things (like baby monitors).

If your home is large, you may need extenders or additional access points.  Some people have better luck turning off the Wi-Fi in the AT&T Gateway and providing their own Access Point or Mesh system.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.