AT&T related help: Get help with your internet

J

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 28th, 2021 10:22 AM

Closed

Why does my broadband light keep flickering then turning red?

It disconnects and reconnects on its on for the past 3 days.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

4.9K Messages

1 year ago

Call customer service at 800-288-2020. 

Depending on a line check, either a replacement gateway will be sent to you or a tech visit will be scheduled. 

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

My internet has been going down almost every day since July...It's now November. AT&T techs have been here a couple of dozen of times since July and nobody can  seem to fix it. 

Thursday, the tech said it was an issue with the cable buried out on Buckswamp road. He put in a ticket and Friday they called to tell me they're working on it. I got a message saying it was fixed and today (Saturday 11-12-2022) it went down AGAIN!!!!

I can't take this anymore. I'm going to cancel my AT&T account and go with someone else. But I want to tell someone in management why I'm leaving and how horrible my service and connections has been these last four months.

I was given a number to the local manager for my area (Brunswick, Ga.) A guy named Bob. But he will never return my call. 

Is there someone in this large company that I can speak to? Someone who cares? I don't want to leave AT&T, but I work from home and these constant internet disruptions (sometimes up to 5 times a day!!) hurts my work performance, not to mention, it's just annoying!

• 

4 Messages

3 months ago

It is their lousy service. I have had issues for 6 months and they constant solution is replace the modem. Good luck getting them to fix anything 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.