For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Noir-007's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 3:21 PM

web sites are being redirected to https://myattwg.att.com/UverseAccount.html

After my service was restored every other web site I try to go to on my computer are new website is try to access gets me redirected to a https://myattwg.att.com/UverseAccount.html thats is not found and then I can't go any further . this also happens to my other network devices like tables and phones when using the wifi. My Amazon fire stick which I have Direct TV Now on so I can watch programs will not load its home screen it tells me it's not connected to the internet. when I go to the network settings page and do a check network work I get the same redirected the https://myattwg.att.com/UverseAccount.html page that is not found. now if switch my fire stick over to my cell phone hot spot it beings working right away. then when I switch it back to my att gateway/wifi it stops working again. please help

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

You all just need to pay your isp bills! problem solved!

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

My TV is not connected to a Wi-Fi

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I’m connected to the internet on my phone, but when I try to connect with the internet through my hp windows 10 computer it does not let me connect? Please explain how to fix it.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I'm experiencing this too - (Edited per community guidelines).  

IM TRYING TO WORK AND MAKE A LIVING DURING COVID AND I'M A REAL TIME CRISIS COUNSELOR AND I CANT FREAKING NAVIGATE THE INTERNET.

ATT PLEASE FIX THIS NOW!!!

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

ATT - PLEASE FIX THIS NOW.  "You must login..." to bogus network Uverse something (Edited per community guidelines).  

I pay a total of > $350 a month to you between phones, tablet data plans, and high speed business speed internet because I require these things to run my practice. 

I need this fixed. 

I work with those are suicidal - to make my point crystal clear - and I get redirected EVERY TIME when trying to access my online meetings and to manage my back-end scheduling of my website.  

YET - I CAN NAVIGATE IF I GO DIRECTLY THROUGH FIREFOX TO GOOGLE. 

Although will still launch this login script intermittently and then freeze up my laptop and / or boot me off my own Wifi network.

I do not have time to play IT support help desk as thats why I pay you guys a lot of money - to have my back and fix this already. 

(edited)

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

First of all I spent over 30 hours talking to a dozen different AT&T experts! They all know less then me and a few caused software issues on my main computer. I've been using computers long before MS-DOS and Windows were on the scene. When I first worked at NASA we had IBM 360/370 computers. The stone-age. I tried 2 different desktops (1 NIB) and a new laptop and a new Surface. They all exhibited the same problem, so why did I allow AT&T talk me into thinking it was my desktop at the heart of the problem? I agreed to pay an extra $15 for AT&T tech support and got a young girl (from India or the Philippines) that I should take my desktop computer to a 'computer' store. I told her I haven't seen one since the 90's except for Best Buy. I paid my bill for 2 months advance in case AT&T wants more money. I have numerous cell phones from them (going back to their inception), DIRECTV, Internet and home phone. I live in the country and I have no options. If I did, I'd use a cable company for everything besides cell phone service, which I'd change too. This problem has persisted for weeks and it's affected many websites I depend on. They sent me a new modem/router and I've haven't yet tried it. If you go on YouTube you will find endless videos on how to solve this problem all from people in the India or the Philippines. It appear that our country the USA does not turn out any intelligent thinking people anymore or they prefer to let their fellow Americans languish with problems. As a ex-combat veteran I should've felt the same when I was called up and my father for WW2. Evidently, there's no solution! 

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Is there any solution for this???????

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Because of the myattwg.to.com  I can’t use my computer that the problem

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

FYI - This has been reported as a Browser hijacker on SensorTechForum. Check there for possible solutions.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.