The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Marydavila763's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, May 25, 2019 3:59 AM

"The network security key is incorrect. Please try again."

There has been a recurring problem ongoing with my laptops. Upon entering the security key I am prompted that it is incorrect. Might I add phones and tvs are able to connect without any hitches. This is only happening with my laptops. Talking to many of att techs and being transferred endlessly in live chats, I am running out of ideas. I have done command prompts, uninstalling and updating wifi adapter, resetting my network's gateway and even my entire laptop. I have also disabled ivp6 which gave me a temporary solution until I turned my laptop off and back on and it resumed with the password is incorrect dialogue. I have also changed the wifi channel to 9 as well. I am running out of option and every tip I'm given is temporary before it stops working upon turning my laptop off. One of my laptops has the ability to connect via ethernet cord but my other laptop that is used for college work is unable. If you have some helpful tips please let me know. I'm this close to giving up. I am certain it's not just my laptop because i can connect to other networks just fine and my friends laptop has the same problem when she comes over.Btw I have a Netgear 7750

No Responses!
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.