southeast's profile

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018 8:54 PM

TECHNICIAN DID NOT SHOW

I am requesting for the President of AT&T to contact me immediately!!  

There were two ATT appointments set up for me today.  One for 9-10am and the other for 9am-1pm.  The first one did show up and completed the work to be done.  The second one never showed.  At 1:23, I called the Retention office and asked why the tech did not show, that gentleman was of no help, he connected me over to Tech Support.  I spoke with an agent Constantine out of your Europe office who was VERY RUDE!!!  Interrupts when I am speaking and did noting for me!!!   I demanded to speak with a manager and he said no one was available only supervisors, i told him a multi billion dollar company has no managers on site, I find that hard to believe as I worked for AT&T for 14 years and I know there are managers in the office at all times.  Miraculously, a manager named Tom came on the line.  Long story short, the agent that took my call on 12/29 failed to complete the order and it was not dispatched.  This angries me beyond words, as my father-in-law passed away yesterday, and my husband and I failed to leave last night due to the two AT&T techs coming out today.  The land line that was fixed this morning, took 3 months to finally get someone to come out, so we were not going to postpone.  I am beyond LIVID to know that we have sat her all day waiting for the 2nd tech to arrive not knowing that the agent who took my call failed to do her job correctly and the tech was never going to show up!  I asked Tom the Manager why were we not notified, the answer was that there is no way for them to know when an order is not completed and sent thru dispatch, seriously???!!!   

We would have left to where my father-in-law lived to be with family, had we known the 2nd tech was never going to show up.  THIS IS JUST NOT OKAY!!!!!!!   

I am asking that THE PRESIDENT OF AT&T CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Appt at 8:30 this morning. It’s now 11:20 pm. Called several times & was told technician is “pending” & they couldn’t give me a time for service but definitely today! Internet & cable has been out since Wednesday! Work, homework ...all done online yet we suffer from their gross incompetence. I will cancel & don’t care if they put me in early termination collections because this is beyond unprofessional and unacceptable! Literally waited all morning and night!! 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Wow!!! I wasted 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Wow!!! I have wasted 4 Saturdays and no one showed up. Today was my 4th appt and the agent kept saying the technician will call in 5 minutes and of course NO ONE called!!! I called back and OF COURSE the agent said “its pending and cannot contact technician” I’m filing a complain with the FCC. Lies and lies and lies. Im switching.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

They have no respect for people’s time and are liars! Check to see if The technicians are on strike like ours was. 

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

This is happening to me to right now.

At&t (Edited per community guidelines) and its the worst company

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.