Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
R
Rubb3r

• 

16 Messages

Sat, Feb 15, 2020 10:31 PM

Still no acknowledgment about Fixed Wireless packet loss

Just a reminder that there's still been no word on whats happening on any of our threads! Maybe this one will be the one!

Responses

• 

134 Messages

8 months ago

I'm sure @Trudat556 will be around to enlighten us with a helpful post totally made in good faith.

Rubb3r

• 

16 Messages

Dude his account was literally made today, and hes only commented on these posts about our issue. Pretty weird...

• 

134 Messages

@Rubb3r Yep.

If he/she would just log into their ATT account and berate us for trying to be "appeased" and being irrational for expecting usable service like every post they have made under @Trudat556 I would accept the honest answer and probably stop posting. At least there would be a resolution here.

I had to reload this page 3 times just to get the comment form to load because of this connection. lmao

(edited)

Rubb3r

• 

16 Messages

Just stop trying to tilt us, and go make another AT&T forum smurf man. Since that's a thing? lol

Terreb

Contributor

• 

96 Messages

8 months ago

If I just got an answer saying this is what fixed wireless is, I'd be satisfied and find a new provider. Right now I feel ripped off
Rubb3r

• 

16 Messages

^

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

8 months ago

Hello,

Customer forum means it’s solely customer and the like. Won’t fix an issue by sharing it here unless it’s looking for a solution the viewers can offer a solution to.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

134 Messages

@mobilemax I legitimately appreciate at least one of AT&T employees finally posting in one of these, but is there no way at all that you can give us some kind of information about this? Going through the correct channels has resulted in no answers or solutions, so this is the only place we have to find answers/share data with each other.

THe fact of the matter is something changed in December to negatively impact us. Mobile phones and hotspots are unaffected. It is only Fixed Wireless installations.

I'd even accept the answer that Fixed Wireless traffic iis routed intentionally to give priority to other traffic. At least then, we know where we stand.

(edited)

• 

134 Messages

@Trudat556 You've been replying to several of us all day, then you stopped posting for hours. Now when @mobilemax responded, here you are within 15 minutes.

So, are you @mobilemax or not?

(edited)

Starstruck

• 

55 Messages

@Trudat556 Quite the unnecessary response. Referring to your reading comment.

(edited)

• 

134 Messages

OK guys, check this out. AFter I called out Trudat556 for being @mobilemax , Trudat556 deleted all his posts and his account.

cdjohnson

• 

66 Messages

Accusing customers of spamming and openly mocking them isn't very good for creditability.
Terreb

Contributor

• 

96 Messages

Its definitely weird.
Terreb

Contributor

• 

96 Messages

Didn't you just mention me in a comment? Can only see it in the email

• 

134 Messages

@Terreb I deleted that comment. I decided to just drop it in this thread.

(edited)

Terreb

Contributor

• 

96 Messages

Ah alrighty

Get started...

Ask a new question