Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Brown1966's profile

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

Thursday, May 5th, 2016 11:22 PM

SEPTIC DRAIN FIELD DAMAGE BY AT&T NEEDS TO BE FIXED RIGHT AWAY. DAY 24

Please read my past post to understand about this horrible situation caused by AT&T damage To My Septic drain field. I was promised that sedgewick claims management would be having another conference with AT&T today and they would get back with me. No one contacted me back. We have been left in unsanitary conditions for 24 days now. We cant have a shower, or use the toilet or wash pots or wash clothes because of the pipe damage to are drain field caused by at&t installing a cable in the drain field and causing pipe damage. AT&T wants a small section of the pipe repaired or dug up to be looked at, but the septic company says thay can't do that because there is seepage all along the pipe from where at&t's equipment damaged the pipe. We have also learned that septic drain fields can not be dug up and a new trench has to be dug up and new pipes have to be installed. We are living in stinky health hazard conditions and we are presently using a porta potty camping toilet. We have been left like this for just too long. AT&T don't care about it's customers. COME ON AT&T STOP PLAYING GAMES AND GET ARE DRAIN FIELD PIPES RESOLVED. We can't take anymore of this and you are just making us suffer.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Brown1966

Have you tried messaging AT&T Customer Care to explain what's going on? Not sure if they'll be able to help, but it's worth a try.

Customer Care can be contacted by clicking the link below(expect a response over the next few days):

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

In the message body, please include the following:

- Name

- Address

- Account number

- Phone number

- Contact email address

- The best time to contact you if needed

- The problem you are having(in detail)

- The time and date of this incident if possible

Below is an image describing where to enter information within your message:

privatemessage.jpg

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks for your reply. It has gone further than customer service with at&t now. Still waiting, just nothing but a load of games and suffering for us.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Brown1966

The people I mentioned above aren't just typical customer service. They're more of an escalations/higher up team in a way. Send them a message and see where it goes.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you, but this is not as far as the AT&T presidents office. We are living in health hazard conditions that is not to be played with but AT&T is making it all a game and leaving us to suffer here.

Thank you so much for your caring replies, it is nice to know that there is people out there that has a heart, but i guess the people that AT&T employ don't care about customers and people they only care about bills and money they collect, that is why urgent situations like ares stay at a stand still.

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

8 years ago

At this point, you might be better off contacting your local representative (city councel member, county commisioner, etc.) that represents your area, especially if, as you think, it represents a health hazard to the public.

The installation teams get their permission from the local government, (easements, etc.) and so, by extention, the responsibility for damage done, though it should fall on the workers that caused it, will devolve to the agency that gave permission to do the public utility work.

Just a thought, but, as you said, your concern now is to get the health hazard resolved, mo5re than getting ATt to acknowledge responsibility.

Good luck.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

8 years ago

for all all you that is following this horrible situation. I have heard back from AT&T's sedgewick this morning, they are still stuck at that they want to pay for my septic drain field to be dug up but they don't want to pay for the repairs at this point and time. Pictures clearly show a torn up drainfield by the damages from their equipment, why would they question anymore. The heath law states that if anything bigger than a lawn mower is used on a drain field that pipe damage will accure. We can't use water, it is inhumane of AT&T to treat us this way. AT&T ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE PICTURES I HAVE POSTED IN OTHER POST. LOOK AT WHAT YOUR EQUIPEMENT HAS DONE TO ARE DRAINFIELD. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO MAKE US SUFFER WITH DIGGING UP MY YARD WHEN YOU CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENED. STOP PLAYING GAMES WE ARE IN HEATH HAZARD INHUMANE CONDITIONS. WE WANT REPAIRS DONE NOW!!!!!!!

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

8 years ago

Thank You you so much for your response. I will most certainly look into some things more. I am shocked that AT&t would treat us so inhumane.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.