Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
E

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Oct 26, 2020 10:59 AM

Router

I have an ATT Arris NVG589 Router.  Is this the latest and most advanced router I can have?  I have both Broadband 1 and Broadband 2 with green lights.

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

a month ago

The BGW210 is the newest router that is widely available.  The newer one, the BGW320 is in limited use in specific markets.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

So, is it available in the 70818 postal zip code zone?

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

a month ago

If you call CS with an issue involving your router, a new one will be sent for a self install and you will get what the local warehouse has in stock. 

You can request a specific model but there is no guarantee that's what will be sent.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

I will do this and advise. 

Get started...

Ask a new question