akw1967's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, July 25th, 2016 10:19 PM

Return equipment

I cancelled my service and was supposed to get an email about how to return equipments. I haven't received an email yet. I've checked my junk folder too. How long does it take to get the email?

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

6 years ago

@Anonymous wrote:
Bridge and cables

Which, AFAIK, are unreturnable.  The letter was accurate.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

6 years ago

@Birdyman, you have made a post an a public forum provided for AT&T users to communicate with other AT&T users. While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, you should have no expectation that any particular action will come from such a post.

You should instead call the appropriate customer service number from the Contact Us link below.

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

Nope

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

Unless one has the complete story- please refrain from responding

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

6 years ago

How about it @litzdog911. I know they don't want the cables.  Would they really want the bridge back?

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

6 years ago

@JefferMC wrote:

How about it @litzdog911. I know they don't want the cables.  Would they really want the bridge back?

I don't think so.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Hello.

my husband and I just moved and we kept ATT for our internet. The guy that set it up used our cords and motum from our previous place, however, I just received an email saying I need to return the equipment by 8/21/18 or else I will be charged. What do I do?

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

6 years ago

@jonesmegan wrote:

Hello.

my husband and I just moved and we kept ATT for our internet. The guy that set it up used our cords and motum from our previous place, however, I just received an email saying I need to return the equipment by 8/21/18 or else I will be charged. What do I do?

Contact customer service at 800-288-2020 and tell them what's going on.  If you can't get it resolved to your satisfaction, post back here and we'll see if we can get you some help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Mlm

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

They said that they placed a note in my profile that I called to report the
tech guy did not provide replacement parts, therefore we do not have
anything to return because we are using them. He said to call back if we
are still charged for it by the 21st. Thank you!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.