Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Jul 25, 2016 10:19 PM

Return equipment

I cancelled my service and was supposed to get an email about how to return equipments. I haven't received an email yet. I've checked my junk folder too. How long does it take to get the email?

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Received letter today about a tv receiver that was not returned with the rest of the equipment returned by me on 6/5/18 thru UPS as instructed. This item WAS returned with the other items. The reference # is C0991P20180605123857. Please check your records as I will not pay for an item I already returned and have proof of such. 6/16/18....V.S.Johnson

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

Spot On ! More alarming with this program , Direct TV letter  mentions they only want two items returned.

I had more than that. elected to bring it all to FEDEX. The FedEx employee scanned the items, her response

was "Oh yes, they want everything" even though the letter doesn't mention it. Long story short. Bring it all back.

Can only imagine if I hadn't .   

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.8K Messages

2 years ago

@Anonymous wrote:

Spot On ! More alarming with this program , Direct TV letter  mentions they only want two items returned.

I had more than that. elected to bring it all to FEDEX. The FedEx employee scanned the items, her response

was "Oh yes, they want everything" even though the letter doesn't mention it. Long story short. Bring it all back.

Can only imagine if I hadn't .   

Out of curiosity, what items did the letter omit?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

Bridge and cables

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

ThisMotorola Modem/Router was taken by the installer because he left me a newer model.

Please check with your installation dept. for more details.

Thanks,

David

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.8K Messages

2 years ago

@Anonymous wrote:
Bridge and cables

Which, AFAIK, are unreturnable.  The letter was accurate.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.8K Messages

2 years ago

@Birdyman, you have made a post an a public forum provided for AT&T users to communicate with other AT&T users. While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, you should have no expectation that any particular action will come from such a post.

You should instead call the appropriate customer service number from the Contact Us link below.

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

Nope
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

Unless one has the complete story- please refrain from responding

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.8K Messages

2 years ago

How about it @litzdog911. I know they don't want the cables.  Would they really want the bridge back?

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.3K Messages

2 years ago

@JefferMC wrote:

How about it @litzdog911. I know they don't want the cables.  Would they really want the bridge back?

I don't think so.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hello.

my husband and I just moved and we kept ATT for our internet. The guy that set it up used our cords and motum from our previous place, however, I just received an email saying I need to return the equipment by 8/21/18 or else I will be charged. What do I do?

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.8K Messages

2 years ago

@jonesmegan wrote:

Hello.

my husband and I just moved and we kept ATT for our internet. The guy that set it up used our cords and motum from our previous place, however, I just received an email saying I need to return the equipment by 8/21/18 or else I will be charged. What do I do?

Contact customer service at 800-288-2020 and tell them what's going on.  If you can't get it resolved to your satisfaction, post back here and we'll see if we can get you some help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Mlm

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

They said that they placed a note in my profile that I called to report the
tech guy did not provide replacement parts, therefore we do not have
anything to return because we are using them. He said to call back if we
are still charged for it by the 21st. Thank you!

Get started...

Ask a new question