akw1967's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, July 25th, 2016 10:19 PM

Return equipment

I cancelled my service and was supposed to get an email about how to return equipments. I haven't received an email yet. I've checked my junk folder too. How long does it take to get the email?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have told Direct TV that we do NOT have a UPS store in the small community where I live.  I've called them more that 4 times, trying to returnthe equipment to them.  They said they were sending me a box to return the equipment.  The last time I called they said that the box was on it's way.  Now I've gotten an email with a non-return fee.  DIRECT TV IS THE MOST HORRIBLE COMPANY THAT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.  

Does Anyone have a good address of where to return the equipment?  I'm willing to pay for it myself, just to get rid of Direct TV for good.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I had I had to drive 50 miles altogether to make this return. Unexcuseable!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hi this’s Ayimahin i’ In Iowa Cedar Rapids but i don’t anywhere here I’m new in arear ,I forget to give the equipment in moline Il before to moved to Iowa so help me to know where will i go to drop the equipment or retourning.my email is[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I do not have a ups store close to me so I will need another way to return the item can I take it to an art store

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

You can also return your equipment at a FedEx store.  Read more HERE

(edited)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Received letter today about a tv receiver that was not returned with the rest of the equipment returned by me on 6/5/18 thru UPS as instructed. This item WAS returned with the other items. The reference # is C0991P20180605123857. Please check your records as I will not pay for an item I already returned and have proof of such. 6/16/18....V.S.Johnson

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

Spot On ! More alarming with this program , Direct TV letter  mentions they only want two items returned.

I had more than that. elected to bring it all to FEDEX. The FedEx employee scanned the items, her response

was "Oh yes, they want everything" even though the letter doesn't mention it. Long story short. Bring it all back.

Can only imagine if I hadn't .   

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Anonymous wrote:

Spot On ! More alarming with this program , Direct TV letter  mentions they only want two items returned.

I had more than that. elected to bring it all to FEDEX. The FedEx employee scanned the items, her response

was "Oh yes, they want everything" even though the letter doesn't mention it. Long story short. Bring it all back.

Can only imagine if I hadn't .   

Out of curiosity, what items did the letter omit?

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

Bridge and cables

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

ThisMotorola Modem/Router was taken by the installer because he left me a newer model.

Please check with your installation dept. for more details.

Thanks,

David

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.