AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
W

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Feb 2, 2021 5:06 PM

Closed

Relocate Data Lines

I have a construction site where I need to relocate underground data lines. Whats the process? 

Constructive

Employee

• 

30K Messages

2 years ago

Call the Buried Wire Center at 800.924.9420. You can call them Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. ET

Constructive

Employee

• 

30K Messages

2 years ago

be prepared to dig deep into your pockets and expect a timeline of 4-6 months to be engineered and have permits pulled then all the work afterwards

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you, we do not have 6months to wait, nor will we pay exorbitant fees. If ATT wants to keep the infrastructure in tact they can relocate it on the property free of charge or it will be paved over

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

30.3K Messages

2 years ago

If the AT&T facilities are in an easement then you may be sorry you have paved over them when they have to access them in the future.

Constructive

Employee

• 

30K Messages

2 years ago

the original owner of the property or house agreed to allow if for a 1 time payment and it stays for life until at&t abandons the easement regardless if the house or property changes ownership, they essentially own that little piece of land which usually includes a 6 foot perimeter around the equipment, its also agreed that at no time can they be denied access to equipment nor a reasonable path to reach the equipment without requiring notice, . laws prohibit blocking, tampering, modifying or destroying any telecommunications equipment

• 

4 Messages

3 months ago

Called this number today. 10 minute wait but first person I spoke with was able to create a ticket and send someone out to help with relocating lines on a construction site. 866-410-7414

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17K Messages

3 months ago

Two year old topic and the process has changed. Closing to further posting.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.