For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
TStann's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, August 16th, 2022 4:49 PM

Recurring NAD-3305D

I am getting really frustrated with this. We have had this account for a little over a month, and the longest we have had reliable service is 20hrs. Typically it will come up for anywhere between 5 mins and a couple hours and then I have flashing lights again. Then that lasts anywhere between 20 mins and 6hrs.

We have run the trouble shoot, we reset the gateway, we have unplugged it and plugged it back in immediately and after a 20 min period. We have had 4 techs come out. 1st replaced the ports on the telephone pole outside our house. Second tech replaced the brand new gateway with another new one. Third discovered the jack in the house was bad and hardwired the green cord to the jack box, bypassing the jack port itself. 3 days ago was tech #4. He went out to the big box down the road and replaced the 2 ports there. We had internet for almost a whole day after that before returning to the cycle.

I am a college student and a mom to 3 kids. My books are online. I can't just go to the library to work and leave them to run crazy. Unfortunately we live in a rural location and the only other option for internet service, I have been told, is a satellite based one that my neighbors say goes down every time the wind blows wrong.

Please help.

Edit to add: ive been trying to post this for the last 10 mins and i dont even get enough signal without internet to access my emails to verify my account to even post this question!

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Just after successfully posting this, I got a new error- NAD 3304D

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

2 years ago

@TStann, we understand how frustrating this may be for you. No worries, let's get your internet connected!

In order for us to continue helping you we will need to speak in a private chat via the direct message inbox in the top right corner of the screen. We'll be sending a message shortly.

Looking forward to speaking with you!

1 Message

3 months ago

Hi! This post was made about 18 months ago, but I'm curious if there was a final (positive) resolution @TStann? I'm at an AirBnB where my host has experienced the same thing for over a year and a week into our month-long stay (as digital nomads) we're experiencing the same 4-6+ times a day when on the Host's network.

I'm from a technical background, so hoping to help the host out during our stay if possible - whether to provide the host with troubleshooting steps/options going forward or otherwise helping set up Starlink for them. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.