For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Flood18's profile

Participant

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 7th, 2015 9:12 PM

PSN Uverse connectivity

Im having trouble getting my playstation 4 to connect to the playstation network.  This problem is also appearing with the pc at the playstation site.  Both addresses continually time out when trying to connect.  I can log in fine from amobile network, my work network, etc.  Only when connected to my uverse does this occur.  Also several surrounding neighbors do not report an issue connecting with other providers.

ive tried everything from resetting and restoring my router, ps4.  Forwarding all necc ports.  Several DNS fixes and other things.  The issue appears to be with uverse's servers and psn servers not communicaating properly to authenticate the data.  

Currently my router has been reset completely as well as my ps4.  

Is ATT aware of this and is theree any fix or anything else i can do?

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

9 years ago

You could try the fix in this thread:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Third-Party-Devices/AT-amp-T-U-Verse-PS4-Connection-Speed-REALLY-SLOW/m-p/3837651

I wouldn't try it with the computer (putting a computer in the DMZPlus might be risky), but putting the PS4 in the DMZPlus may work.  And try this "DNS change" in the 7th post too.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello-

We are having the same issue. PSN was working fine yesterday however when the kids tried to login today we could not connect.

I briefly used my phone as a hot spot as was able to connect without any issues.

Did you get a resolution?

Thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.