Cendre_Falke's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, June 2nd, 2017 9:10 PM

Problems with getting a new Modem

Ok, I've hade a rough two weeks do to this and AT&Ts customer service call centers aren't doing anything so I'm making it known here.

Last week, May 23rd, a storm came out and blew out our modem, no problem right? Call and try to get a new one right? So the next day, May 24th, I call and was informed I would be supplied one that day...waited and nothing. The next day I call, the 25th, and was informed that we owe $215 dollars from missed bills! We called the bank and they confirmed that AT&T has been taking payments, well after that fiasco we were able to schedule the modem replacement for Monday, May 29th. Monday comes and no one shows...again, call again and rescheduled the next day, the 30th, for Friday June 2nd. Well it's Friday, June 2nd, and the tech did not show, we called again where they tried to pass off the $215 thing AGAIN and informed us that no tech is coming because our lines were ok, we literally had to explain to tech support what a modem is and when parts of it are falling out of the vents then it needs to be replaced. Well this tech support representative was supposed to call to see if he can get a tech out here or send us a modem and he will call us back. It's been 3 hours, no call back, no emails, no messages what do we do now? This is impacting my schooling, job and social life with family in other states and it's honestly insulting to think we have to talk to people about this stuff that doesn't know what the equipment is so if any AT&T representative sees this please pass this along, make sure your employers see it and please attempt to bring some decency to your companies tech support.
No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.