Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, May 10, 2019 5:28 PM

Problems with Citrix Receiver and AT&T modem\router

My name is David Tran.  I work for a IT team for a hospital.  Recently, we have many users with AT&T Internet have problems with connecting to out Citrix portal.  They are unable to launch any application published via Citrix.  We are unable to identify the problem.  The devices work when they are not home.

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Administrator

• 

108.3K Messages

9 months ago

Hello there @dntran08.

We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. To clarify, do these users have business or residential accounts with AT&T? Are they able to perform any other actions on their internet services, and they are only having issues launching Citrix applications?

If they are all residential accounts, and are having issues with more than launching Citrix applications, please ensure they have already tried Rebooting their Gateway, and have them reach out to us if they need any additional support.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

2 Messages

4 weeks ago

I have the same problem. Is there a fix for this or will I have to stick with my Verizon JetPack? I hope there’s a simple fix!!