For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Cyberbunny786's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, February 5th, 2017 4:49 AM

Port Forwarding, Pinhole conflict detected

Hi so recently I restarted my router by holding down the restart button for 16 seconds and I had a minecraft server port forwarded and when I tried to open it my friends couldn't connect to it so I thought that it wasen't forwarded and I was right so I tried to port forward the server again and when I chose my computer as a host device it fives me a "Pinhole Conflict Detected XXX" error. Thank you!  

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Cyberbunny786,

There may be a port forwarding option that encompasses the port you are trying to use, such as if you use DMZ/passthrough mode. If you are not too sure where it is, try resetting the gateway and setting up the port forwarding options again.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for responding! There is actually not a port that encompasses mine. I also have already tried reseting my router. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Also I did do Ip passthrough and now one of the devices works but I dont know what device it is. I want to choose my mac as a device but as I said before when I choose my mac as a device it says pinhole conflict detected! 

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi,

That is odd. We suggest logging into your gateway and going to the diagnostics options to do a full factory reset. After that, set it up in passthrough for your device. If still having problems, we may need to replace the gateway.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

was this issue ever resolved? i'm

having the exact problem.

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @bubbyolsen,

The full factory reset appears to have fixed the issue. If you are still having problems, let us know, and we can help get the gateway replaced.

-ATTU-verseCare

• 

1 Message

I’m having the Pinhole conflict isuue when trying to port forward my Synology Nas DS1019+. Dont see the option to do a ”Full Factory Reset in diagnostics options.

I’m using an Arris NVG599 modem .

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.