For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
C

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, April 7th, 2020 7:26 AM

Port Forwarding BGW210-700

I have a BGW210-700 and I cannot get port forwarding to work correctly. I've done everything to the book so far I need help figuring out if I'm doing something wrong or if the router is not forwarding correctly. I'm trying to create a minecraft bedrock server, I've enabled a static IP to the hosting PC. I've allowed LoopbackExempt command on cmd as administrator. Forwarded the ports on my router settings and enabled firewall rules. I've checked the NAT type on windows 10 and Teredo is able to connect. I;m trying to connect on the same PC it's being hosted on. The server lists correctly in the game but I still cannot connect.

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I spent 4 hours on the phone with 3 different ATT tech support lines, one of them did not even know what port forwarding is, said he could not recommend me to open the firewall and that ATT does not allow this. The other ones just walked me through the same settings I tried.

It's a feature of the router that is not working correctly, I don't know what to do at this point

• 

4 Messages

IP Passthrough will not open the ports either, I've been told this function is similar to DMZ mode. Which should open all ports, but they are still closed

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.