John-M's profile

Scholar

• 

214 Messages

Sunday, April 29th, 2018 4:12 PM

myatt.com sign in

Unable to sign in to "myatt.com". When I click on sign in the wheel starts to bring & the message "Please give us a moment. We're almost there" appears but never results in a sign in. What is wrong? All other functions on computer appear normal. 

Would appreciate assistance & a successful sign in. Thank you

JM

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

6 years ago

I'm NOT confused.  I just shared an observation I had made in my years of experience with Uverse.  *smdh*

Scholar

• 

214 Messages

6 years ago

This morning, May 07, 2018  received notification 

"Hi John-M,

This is an automated email. If you reply, we won't get it. Please sign in to the AT&T Community Forums to respond to this message.

Good news! Someone just replied to your topic."

When going to forum found no new replies. Last reply dated May 04. What is going on? Also received notification of new badge but that is not badge not shown. No, I do not require badges but do wish for assistance to sign in. Now found a round about way to sign in for viewing bills. What is the great company doing? Either I INEPT or ATT does not care. Which?

Thanks

ACE - Expert

• 

34.3K Messages

6 years ago

@John-M, I believe that someone posted SPAM on this thread.  You were notified before it was identified as SPAM and removed.

Scholar

• 

214 Messages

6 years ago

I now satisfied to report that once again able to sign in to my att.com. Do not have a clue what action or who solved this difficulty.

Just made another post of telephone calls from a authentic ATT number offering cheaper service. They request my plan, cost & other data. I refuse as if ATT they have all this data. Also their command of English extremely lacking. Am I correct?

Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Trying to sign in my account. They have the wrong email address on record and I kept getting the run around.How can I get this taken care of.

Scholar

• 

214 Messages

4 years ago

I fully lunderstand your frustration with this large corporation. My suggestion:

• Call tech support & tell them your problem
  • Immediately (do not let them try to solve issue)
  • Ask for Loyalty Department. Be persistent.

Feel sure Loyalty Dept. will resolve your issue.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.