My LG TV is not connecting to WiFi
Connecting your LG TV to your WiFi
- Press the SMART button to access the Smart Home Menu.
- Select Settings and press OK.
- Select NETWORK > Network Connection.
- Select Start Connection.
The device automatically tries to connect to the network available.
- Choose the network you wish to use.
- Enter your wireless network key.
- Select Complete to confirm the network connection.
- Restart your TV and router.
- Make sure there are no devices around that can cause interference.
- Troubleshoot your wireless connection.
- Make sure the Date & Time settings are accurate on your TV.
- You may need to change the network name and network password on your wireless network. The connection sometimes has issues when using special characters.
David, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.