Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
F

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jul 16, 2020 2:36 AM

MF279 wireless internet started dropping internet connection but all lights are good

I can get internet for my devices if I use my Verizon phone hotspot, but despite all lights being green on my MF279 it keeps dropping the internet connection. I have 4 bars of connectivity.   This just started a few weeks ago.  I need help but can't stay connected to the ATT chat long enough to complete a help session!

ATT, please help!

Responses

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

15 days ago

I have same problem now for the past 2-3 weeks and called at least 7 times and their tech support does not have a clue.  Reboot and Internet comes back up for short while and drops shows full strength and internet connection but no internet??

• 

1 Message

15 days ago

I’m having the same problem too.... what is going on and when are they going to fix it!!!

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

15 days ago

I am thinking it is a problem on their end. But they say all towers are fine In my area. Tech support is totally useless. Read from script and don't even know what type of the device is

Get started...

Ask a new question