Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Khaer's profile
Khaer
#1 Star!
10th stratosphere!
The 5th element!

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Wed, Apr 30, 2014 1:07 AM

"Line 1 not provisioned" NVG510

A week or two back in response to https://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Gateway/NVG510-quot-A-required-setting-is-empty-quot-attempting-to/td-p/3942742 I reset my NVG510 to factory settings and brought it back up. I noticed the next day that the status page now shows "Line 1 not provisioned" and "Line 2 not provisioned." It has always shown "Line 2 not provisioned," but Line 1 was active prior to the reset.

I attempted to restart provisioning with the Restart button to no avail. I have no dialtone now. Restart seems to do nothing.

Is there any way to restore line provisioning short of another factory reset?

I also note on that page that I have "WARNING: No battery or battery has no charge." This has always been present. Is this a problem?

edited for formatting

Responses

SadathCS

Employee

• 

581 Messages

7 years ago

Hi Khaer,

It may be necessary to send the phone provisioning from our systems to your gateway again. I can help you with that. Please send me your account information to assist you further.

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Khaer

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

7 years ago

Looks like you got it. Thanks a lot.

SadathCS

Employee

• 

581 Messages

7 years ago

You're welcome Khaer! Smiley Happy

SadathCS

ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question