Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 2:50 PM

is there a minimum core processing speed for u-verse interent

is there a minimum core processing speed for u-verse interent

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Take a look at this: http://www.att.com/media/en_US/swf/uverse_center/uverse/downloads/att_min_system_requirements.pdf

DavidCS

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

8 years ago

What beebeesa posted was great information. If you want to take full advantage of your speed, you should follow those guidelines.

As long as your computer has a working Ethernet port or up to date wireless adapter, you can get online.

Pretty much, you are only as good as your weakest link. So if your computer does not meet those requirements, it does not mean you cannot get online. It only means that you will not be taking advantage of the full speed, because the computer can only go so fast.

I have a computer around that is ancient, but it can connect online. It just goes slower than the other computers.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question