Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
jimgeo's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tue, May 20, 2014 8:51 AM

Internet/Uverse is incredibly slow/spotty - already rebooted router + devices

We have AT&T everything, U-verse TV/Internet/Phone and a 4 device Mobile Share Plan. Our family has passed down our landline since we first got it in 1921.  

So we are a loyal AT&T cutsomer. But, recently, we have been experiencing major problems with our U-Verse service, mainly with our internet and phone. 

We're paying for the 18mbps service, but speedtests come out to about 3 mbps down and 0.2mbps up (with AT&T speedtest). Also, our internet and phone has been constantly dropping calls and connections. Its extremely frustrating. 

We have had this problem many many times before, and the customer service said it may be a line problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on the forums? 

Thank you.

Responses

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Oh, and one more thing. I just ran 2 more speedtests, and its getting worse. Here are the results:

1. 171 kbps down / 54 kbps up

2. 312 kbps down / 98 kbps up

And, there's no one on the internet in our house right now. Its currently 3AM where I am, and it certinaly isn't a peak usage time..

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Can anyone actually answer my question? This problem is getting quite annoying.

Get started...

Ask a new question