Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
weimardog's profile
weimardog
Rising Star
Celestial 50!
Supersonic 25!

Scholar

• 

133 Messages

Mon, May 19, 2014 10:27 PM

internet connection dropping out

Hopefully, I won't ramble too much.  For the last 4 or 5 days, while using my tablet periodically, I will get a msg that says "unfortunately, internet connection lost".  It was mostly when I was on Yahoo, but today it has been exclusively on CNN.  When I open CNN, I lose the connection within about 10 or 15 seconds.

Last night, I was on chat with Uverse for an hour and a half and all they came up with was to change in channel on the router. I tried all the channels, but nothing changed.   I also did the trouble shooting on each channel and it said my wi-fi signal was weak.

My download speed is about 7.5 (I subscribe to 6 mbps) and upload 1.5. 

I don't have the same problem with my PC.

For quite some time, my phone would buzz and then lose it's connection, but I never got the on screen message.  It happened so infrequently, I did not think much of it.

Hopefully, someone will move to the right board. 

Responses

ATTJulieCS

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

@weimardog , are you still having trouble when on CNN? Send us a private message and we'll try to help. Click here and include your full name, account number, contact information, and the best time you can be reached. 

Get started...

Ask a new question