Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Thedailyb's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 5:42 PM

Intermittent Internet Issues since July - Two Previous Service Calls and Two No Call, No Shows...

Hello,

we have been experiencing intermittent dsl internet connectivity issues since this summer.  Weve had ATT come out twice.  The first time they said that there was a problem in the line between my home and the local township office (over a mile away).  The second time they replaced our dsl modem.

After both “repars” we have experienced the same issues.  Our DSL internet cuts out randomly a few times per day and the top speed is now around 3 mbps when functioning whereas before the issues, ot was consistently 5 mbps. I checked the speeds using ATT Speed Test.

To add insult to injury, I recently scheduled a service call with a service person who was supposed to be “more expereinced” for Monday, November 26.  After a no-call, no-show, I received a phone call on Tuesday where I rescheduled to Thursday, November 29.  I can’t believe it but they no-called, no-showed again!

I would like this issue escalated to upper management so they know what kind of service is being provided in West Michigan.  I also feel that I should be compensated for several months of internet service that Ive paid for but have not really seen.  Perhaps, if the DSL service is so poor out here, ATT could provide me with home LTE unlimted service for the same price.  Please help!

And, while I am it, Ill bring up one more issue from this year.  This spring, the neighbors to my south were having trouble with their DSL internet and ATT trenched a new line to their home.  While doing so they tore up my yard pretty good and knocked over property stakes that I had just paid a surveyor to put in for a building we erected.  I called and complained to ATT at the time but never heard back on that either.  Seems like some changes in the customer service of West Michigan might be needed.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 y ago

I forgot to mention that my discounts recently were removed from my dsl account and that I believe that I am being charged for this modem which I didnt really need....

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 y ago

I guess I will have to try to call the 1800 number again.  Thought maybe Id hear something on this site right away.  Very frustrated....

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 y ago

ATT ended up calling me and making a credit to my bill.  However, they said they needed to further research my connectivity issues and she would call back in 15 minutes to reschedule my service.  Two hours later....  No call...  Wow!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.