Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
S

• 

5 Messages

Thu, May 28, 2020 2:06 PM

intermitent loss of internet

While on line I keep getting "your not connected" or "no internet connection" messages intermittently . Also when I leave one page and go to another I have to resign in even when I select stay signed in for two weeks.. What is going on?

Responses

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I've seen a few posts about this the last few days. I am having similar issues with AT&T claiming nothing is wrong on their end. Have my third technician coming out today. Here's what I posted on another thread...................I am having a similar issue. I recently moved and Had Fiber 1000 installed on 5/22/2020, on 5/24/2020, all my devices BOTH Ethernet connected and WiFi began intermittently dropping connection. AT&T sent a technician out who was unable to identify a problem. Have done multiple tests, resets, cord swaps, and port changes with no improvement. The problem appears to be from AT&T's end. I am suing the exact same setup & equipment that I had been using for two years prior at my old address with the exception of a different ONT box being installed at the new location. Another technician is coming out today to provide a new modem. Any other suggestions on what may be causing Wifi & Ethernet connections to drop intermittently? I am more concerned with the Ethernet connections dropping.

• 

5 Messages

@Dizzle76 Thats AT&T answer to anything they cannot figure out. Replace the modem. usually never solves the problem.

Get started...

Ask a new question