R

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 2:55 PM

I have been trying to get Risk Management for the past fifteen days.

I live in Lake Mary, Florida.  AT&T, without my knowledge installed a 'end cap bucket' in my property breaking my sprinkler water line.  I have fixed the broken portion. I do not need the cost for fixing the leak, but due to the water leakage I got a water bill for $627.37, when my normal monthly bill is less than @$200.  I assumed initially that it was Spectrum's fault and called them as they had a number for complains.  I got three persons working on my complains and a field officer was sent the third day.  He identified it be a AT&T mistake.  I have been trying to reach AT&T for the past two weeks, left several voice messages on the phone number given by Repair personnel but no one seems to be paying any heed. I need someone to take this seriously since I have lost more than $400 for a mistake that was caused by AT&T.  I need an email address and/or a phone number where a human will take my call.  Thanking you in anticipation.  Regards. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

4 years ago

Have you filed a claim with Sedgwick?

AT&T Property Claims for damages

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

The answer to your question," if I have filed a claim with Sedgwick" ::  I have tried several times as I have mentioned in my initial message.  Either I get a voice message telling that there is no space for me to leave a message and it asks to enter a number of a subscriber or when you leave a detail message you are told someone will get back after 48 hours but no one calls.  I did what was asked by the lines from the Sedgwick claims website that I hae appended below.   I do not know what else to do.  Sorry for iterating.  I have lost $400 and So, I need a number where I can reach a human or an email where I can send the photos and explain the issue.  Thanks Regards.

File a new claim

If you need to file a new claim, have the following information available:

• Location – The physical address or GPS coordinates for the location where damage occurred.
  • Photos – Include close-ups and wide views of the area damaged. If possible, include photos of the person, vehicle, or equipment that caused the damage. Photos can be from cameras, cell phones, or other devices.

Once you have the information together, call the Claim Center at 800.894.0374.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.