How To Setup Wi-Fi For Roku 4 - Info by the AT&T Community
Need some help connecting your Roku 4 to the internet? No to worry, we have some helpful information below to get you started!
Setting Up Wi-Fi
Once you have gone through the language and remote screens, you will see a Connect to the Internet screen.
- Select Wireless (Wi-Fi).
- Select your network or scan to see all networks.
- Select Your Network – Your Roku will automatically look for networks. Select your network and you will be prompted to enter your password.
- Enter Your Wireless password (the password can be located on the modem).
Have AT&T Internet? Find Your Wi-Fi Information now.
If you have any issues connecting to the internet, make sure you are:
- Connecting to the right network
- Using the correct password
If you have confirmed you are using the correct user name and password, the following troubleshooting is recommended:
Restart the modem – settings will default to factory settings
- Press and hold the red reset button until the lights blink off.
- Unplug the modem from power for 10 seconds
Restart your Roku device
- Roku Player – go to Settings > System > System restart.
- Roku TV - go to Settings > System > Power > System restart.
Improve your wireless signal strength.
Our Wi-Fi hub has information on how you can improve your Wi-Fi experience!
Need additional assistance? Check out Roku’s Setup & Troubleshooting page.
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp