Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 16, 2016 2:33 AM

How to report outage?

Entire system has been out for 6 hours

Responses

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

My Internet is out. A tree limb fell on the line and pulled it from the pole.

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

My Internet is out. A tree limb fell on the line and pull it from the pole

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

can’t make or receive long distance calls or receive calls or texts messages

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

I’m not able to make or receive long distance calls or text messages

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

My parent's home phone has been out for over a month! They have not been able to contact anyone. They are 80 years old and we are in the midst of a global pandemic and they are without a way to communicate. I am extremely worried about them not being able to access their phone. All of their neighbor's phone lines have been restored. They have tried to call using a neighbor's cell phone, waiting hours on the line only to be hung up on, transferred to a line that doesn't transfer and not able to find or report an outage. This is REDICULOUS. PLEASE HELP MY PARENTS!!

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

My parents phone has been out for over a month. 530-389-2496 PLEASE HELP! They are elderly and need their phone to communicate and for their safety!

• 

5 Messages

4 months ago

My AT&T service has completely shut down! This is EXTREMELY unacceptable, especially during times like these... I'm enrolled in autopay and my plan doesn't renew until the 19th!! What on earth is going on?? Why don't I have any signal?? I'm so frustrated with AT&T because I can't even call customer service and the 611 number doesn't work!

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

landline out 92007

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

92007 landline out

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Internet is down for more than an hour. I’ve tried resetting the modem and also unplugging it completely, but the red dot is still blinking. Can you confirm if this just me or on my area. - Addison, TX. 

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Internet is down for more than an hour. I have attempted to reset and also tried unplugging completely, but the red dot is still blinking. Can you confirm if this is just me or in my area. - Addison, TX

SonnyCrockett

• 

21 Messages

I have an internet outage on my area that’s been going on since Sunday. It was supposed to be fixed today and now the service told me it won’t be fixed until Monday at 6:00. So this means I will have had no internet for over a week and the rep said if it’s not fixed on Monday then maybe Tuesday. This is ridiculous.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

Internet and connection on phone in and out frequently. Unable to open most apps to use without it saying connection lost or cannot connect to the internet. Restart phone and it will work for exactly 30 seconds and go back to the same issue! We pay for unlimited data and internet here in North Florida this has been happening for a week now. How can this be fixed?????? Are there any know issues or outages in our area? 

• 

2 Messages

4 days ago

Our internet has been running extremely slowly all day, interrupting work, meetings, etc. Can't get much done. Boss is not happy. I saw something about outtages in our area - Cedar Park, Texas. It said 200+ people were affected. The crazy thing is apparently it's happening to T-mobile customers in this area as well. Did a bomb go off? Can't figure out what's going on, I'm just hoping it will get fixed. I don't know how to report it, other this. So I hope this will work!

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question