Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 16, 2016 2:33 AM

How to report outage?

Entire system has been out for 6 hours

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.6K Messages

4 years ago

You can:

• use the Troubleshoot and Resolve tool in myAT&T app on a smart phone,
  • use the Troubleshoot and Resolve tool at http://ufix.att.com ,
  • call AT&T Technical Support at 800-288-2020 or
  • send a Private Mesage to @ATTU-verseCare .

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Many thanks. The app helped me the most. Able to test equipment and get appointment for service. Tech came today. My connection had been knocked off wires at AT&T street unit.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

My phone is out Can you fix it please? 405 872 

woods drive noble ,ok

phone out for a week .do not have a phone to call for help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

My phone is out

does anyone fix phone lines any more?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

There is an outage in San Francisco, I believe or at least in my area, which would be Mission Bay and it's been going on for about 3 days now.  It says there is no outage but there is an outage. HELP! I just wanna watch Hulu, okay!??!

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.6K Messages

2 years ago

@thatchicknata ,

You can:

• use the Troubleshoot and Resolve tool in myAT&T app on a smart phone,
  • use the Troubleshoot and Resolve tool at http://ufix.att.com ,
  • call AT&T Technical Support at 800-288-2020 or
  • send a Private Mesage to @ATTU-verseCare .

(Hmm... this list seems sort of familiar)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I tried all of that, & they told me that there is an outage & that technicians were working on it 24/7. Customer Rep also said that service should be up within 2-4 hours since 9pm last night. FYI broadband light is still flashing Red light & I already tried rebooting / reseting 6 times. So I'm pretty sure something's wrong with the wires outside the house. Should I still set an appointment for a technician? 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Same here, they told me it should have been fixed by this morning but it's still not down. Is yours fixed yet? 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Talked to customer rep again. Turns out there was an outage & that it's cleared now. He said, "the lines were not refreshed after the outage, that's why we need to schedule a tech to fix this." I also recommend you to ask for a credit for the amount of time the outage lasted for, so you don't pay for something you didn't get.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Outage in Noblesville, IN even tho the site says no outages in my area. Thunderstorms went thru the area a couple of hours ago and tv/Internet has been down since. Never lost power but my uverse went down. Already tried the troubleshooting techniques but we’re still down.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

no service in Oak Harbor Wa 98277.  we have been customers of AT&T since forever, on cell since 2012.

we have always had a 4 bar service because we can see the cell tower from here. 

We now have no bars, have called repeatedly for over a week, AT&T will do nothing buy make excuses about their services.

Its time we went to another service

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

Cell: no signals, unable to call or receive calls/text. Poteet, TX 78065 cell down since yesterday.

• 

4 Messages

6 months ago

Cellular service has been out for almost 24 hours.

Calling into tech support has been worse than having a (Edited per community guidelines) canal.

Sheep Creek Rd

Cameron, MT 59720

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

My Mom's Internet and Land Line have been down since noon. You cannot even call to report it. No one in office. The chat line is 1 hour wait time. So much for bundling.

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

our internet has been out for 24 hours.... how are we supposed to get work done during the pandamic? When will internet be running again for area code 77084?

Get started...

Ask a new question